Bangalore is popularly known for its global IT firm and job opportunities in some of the big companies, but other than that, it boasts of some of the posh properties. With a pleasant weather, trendy and a stylish life style, people are now more inclined towards owning and purchasing properties in Bangalore. The city is now seeing some serious changes in terms of new house projects and developers trying their best to deliver the housing solution. There are many housing projects which are aiming to create a big change; some of the project would be Golden Gate, Shriram properties, Purvankara etc.
Kinds of property you will find
You should be able to decide and then choose what kind of property you are looking for, whether it’s an apartment, independent villas, simple one room flat, whatever may be your choice is, and you can narrow down your selection based on location as well to get your ideal property. If you have budget restraints, you don’t need to worry; you will get property according to your range. But it is quiet expected that, if you wish to stay in central part of the city, property would cost more as compared to property of interior part.
Some of the commercial area which are quiet popular for housing property, Brigade road, Cunningham street, M.G Road etc. If you wish to search for properties here, make sure you have extra time to find the right kind of deal for you, because it will take a lot of time to get a house in this location. Some of the affluent areas which provides costly housing deals are, Sadashiv Nagar, Off Palace road etc.
Here are 5 locations in Bangalore which has acquired a great importance for property
· Indira Nagar is a well and planned area which is connected to the entire city with great housing facilities. It is also connected to the Domlur airport; in addition, there are hospitals, restaurants and educational institutions. In short, it boasts of all the necessary and essential features that a well planned city must have along with magnificent housing property.
· Banshankari is another area which is closely connected to railway station (15 km) and to the airport (25km). This place offers housing property deals within medium budget and at the same time providing necessary facilities.
· Malleshawaram is considered to be the greenest locality with natural beauty all around and lush greenery to be found as well. This is one of the important parts of the Garden city offering some of the great properties for buyers.
· Koramangala is known for having most of the reputed business firm and houses, along with popular education institute, shopping malls and many more facilities making it ideal for anybody to settle down.
· Marthahalli is a place close to Sarjapur and Whitefield, also connected with other areas. This place offers medium budget housing facilities.
These are 5 top most places in Bangalore which offers great housing facilities and properties.